• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

An Elio For Christmas For Everyone!!!!

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why? From what I understand, ours is simply the Elio and I love that! :) Z

Because on the title you have to specify:

YEAR:2016
MAKE: Elio
MODEL: ????
VIN: ????
etc.

Look at the title for your Toyota. I bet it says "Model: Camry". What are you going to put for Model on the Elio title? Because of the name Elio and Greek mythology the name Delphi is at least logical. Not saying that's what it will be.

elio_curious

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I drive RC cars - wow it would be REALLY fun to show up to the local track http://www.norcalhobbies.com/ by making up a model of the Elio!! :D
I used to also fly pattern planes, 40 size, etc but I gave that up, not enough play time :p

And if you think BIG - a 1/5 or 1/4 scale could really tell a lot about the handling, etc of the car.

I wonder if TRAXXAS or some other big RC name would want to take this on....

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
any suggestions how we can get Paul to either himself, or contact Matchbox, to produce a model?
would look too cool on my desk!!
I'd like a plastic model kit from Revell or one of the others. Those guys probably pay for the exclusive rights. We used to spend days putting those things together and sniffing glue.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Because on the title you have to specify:

YEAR:2016
MAKE: Elio
MODEL: ????
VIN: ????
etc.

Look at the title for your Toyota. I bet it says "Model: Camry". What are you going to put for Model on the Elio title? Because of the name Elio and Greek mythology the name Delphi is at least logical. Not saying that's what it will be.
Model: PAUL

or perhaps since there is only one Elio MODEL: ONE or E-1

Top Bottom