• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

An Elio For Christmas For Everyone!!!!

ClubJoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also have my eye on the release date for the Bebop Drone. I have been flying RC since 1959. I have almost every kind of RC vehicles all over my house and garage. You can make out some in the added picture of my garage.

ClubJoe
Sunny Brandon, FL

Attachments

• Garage2.JPG
    Garage2.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 204

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Love the talks about the RC's drones...

Always wanted one, did not have time or money... Now I have the time... but not the money...

My plan is to get both the " bebop parrot drone " With the Oculus Rift video interface controls... So when I pick up my Elio at the plant, I will have a great video of it... both of them are coming out about the same time in 2015... so my credit card is going to be jumping all over the place next year...

They did a story about a woman who could not go outside of her house, because of health reasons... so they gave her a bebop drone with Oculus Rift interface... and she loved it, she cried, she said it had been many years, that she had been unable to be up close to see a butterfly and to see the colors of it so clear... also in the video you can see her putting her hands out to cup a flower she was looking with the drone from her bed... She loved it...

You can even program it to fly around your property line using GPS with a live video feed anytime you want and have it report back when it needs to recharge... ( only 12 min. battery ).

So when you are in stuck in traffic in your Elio, and you need to see a head, you can send your drone to fly out of your trunk, and scout ahead for a way out of the traffic jam...

There is also a program coming out, that you will be able to land your drone back on to your moving Elio automatically...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 and a future video drone pilot... what a great adventure coming in 2015
Wow, Proud to Be. That is some amazing things you have planned. :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Top Bottom