• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another All In

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey all
in for $1,000 and got to look at it in San Pedro! Had a great chat with Rudy! Hope it all goes well for elio
Congratulations and welcome from Oregon, srt6. I'm glad you had a good experience in San Pedro and stopped in to tell us about it. Am I remembering incorrectly? Isn't Santa Rosa in the San Francisco Bay Area? That is one very long trip. Good for you. I know I enjoyed my Elio visit in Portland immensely. The Elio is great and the staff were a pleasure to be around. I also enjoyed meeting new people exploring the Elio. I hope you will spend some time with us sharing your thoughts, ideas and creativity. I just tried to copy the link to our Reservation Map and Survey so you could go there and add our information. Unforutnately I don't seem to know how to do that still. :oops: Anyway, the survey information is then transferred to our map by goofyone so a marker is placed on it representing you and your Elio. All of that is in the Reservation Forum. Sigh! Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z :rolleyes:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey all
in for $1,000 and got to look at it in San Pedro! Had a great chat with Rudy! Hope it all goes well for elio
Welcome and congratulations. Glad you found the forum where you can learn all about the development and production of the Elio. We are a friendly helpful group and try to make the forum interesting and entertaining and we look forward to your comments and opinions.

Top Bottom