• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Ani Elio Video?

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The new generation has been programmed to expect everything ASAP or they lose interest and move on. They are too distracted to realize that Apple is basically just selling them is a place in line too. You get the newest hottest tech now but don't care that you will have to spend another $500-600 every 8 months to get the next new one.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The new generation has been programmed to expect everything ASAP or they lose interest and move on. They are too distracted to realize that Apple is basically just selling them is a place in line too. You get the newest hottest tech now but don't care that you will have to spend another $500-600 every 8 months to get the next new one.
I'm old generation and expect only to get what I pay for in a realistic time frame generally speaking. I'm happy with my Elio reservation choice. Unhappy with the current funding issues.

Regarding Apple, they actually have a product to sell that loyal customers are willing to stand in line for and it's their choice to upgrade. Nothing wrong with wanting the latest tech or putting down an Elio $1K non-fundable deposit providing they can afford it. I only hope Elio has that degree of brand loyalty based on a quality product and exceptional customer service. Some day I hope to be purchasing a second Elio when I really don't need one.

Top Bottom