• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Oregonian In Line

Paul Francis

Reaction score
I love the concept and often considered an enclosed three wheeled car for my commuting and other run around chores. when I found this car a while back I instantly thought that this is IT! watching and waiting for this is exciting. I first viewed this car online and sat in one at a mall in Portland OR. The deal is done , I have a reservation for one. I have chosen the silver one and I want a five speed. I also have my graphics for the car ready. My Elio will be a P40 motif with a the famous shark mouth on each side. Cant wait! I hope Elio Motors will come through again on the International car show in Portland later this month.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi I am not a owner/buyer yet.My question is about maintenance. Can any car repair shop work on these. Pep Boys is 200 miles away in Washington. I like the car but have maintenance questions.
EM recognizes that there will be folks for whom Pep boys are too far away, last I read, they are "working" on a resolution

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love the concept and often considered an enclosed three wheeled car for my commuting and other run around chores. when I found this car a while back I instantly thought that this is IT! watching and waiting for this is exciting. I first viewed this car online and sat in one at a mall in Portland OR. The deal is done , I have a reservation for one. I have chosen the silver one and I want a five speed. I also have my graphics for the car ready. My Elio will be a P40 motif with a the famous shark mouth on each side. Cant wait! I hope Elio Motors will come through again on the International car show in Portland later this month.
Welcome from The Sunshine State, glad to have you aboard- You have hit the pavement running- You're on top of it. From all accounts, the funding is the key to our success. Enjoy the "ride", hopefully soon in our Elio (Thinking singular and plural)

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi I am not a owner/buyer yet.My question is about maintenance. Can any car repair shop work on these. Pep Boys is 200 miles away in Washington. I like the car but have maintenance questions.
I know Elio is working on a solution. Remember that Elio is just starting out. It's quite impressive to have 800 authorized service centers around. I'd bet that Elio will figure out what Pep Boys charges for maintenance items and comp those who meet a distance requirement. The Elio will be very easy to service so any local shop should be able to handle tasks. I'd also bet that you may end up waiting a bit for replacement parts though. Hey, Elio may actually contract some local tow company to take your car in for service. Though, at 84MPG, it won't take much gas to make that round trip! :D The time though... That's a different story. Hopefully, they'll start spreading authorized service stations (or just contract with local providers) into areas not serviced by Pep Boys.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Demslll, welcome from sunny New Mexico with miles of great roads for the Elio

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum, and congrats on the reservation! Like your ideas and enthusiasm.

Top Bottom