• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Pa Future Owner

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
you will find that most folks here share your interest in EM; as well as, understand you concern over the delays .... hopefully you will be able to find considerable info in various threads that will help provide you with commentary that may increase your view of the whole project .... most seem to feel that it won't take long (a matter of months) before we know how things are going

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I have placed money down a year or two ago and am not getting any younger. Delays are starting to become a little bit of a concern. Some delay may be expected but this is getting out of hand. We are not building a Mars spaceship!
Welcome RallyeRon!
welcome1.jpg
Elio Motors production plan expect to shows the delivery of the first Elio in 2016 once the money part of loan pass.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I have placed money down a year or two ago and am not getting any younger. Delays are starting to become a little bit of a concern. Some delay may be expected but this is getting out of hand. We are not building a Mars spaceship!
RallyeRon, welcome to the forum and I share your concerns. Turned 70 last Sunday and had originally believed I would have had my Elio before then. Now I can only hope to have it before I turn 72. Hope to be able to drive and enjoy it and not just look out of a window in a long term care facility to see it.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
RallyeRon welcome to the Elio Family Forum! I think a lot of us have the same concerns! No it's not a Mars spaceship but we also don't have Government funding either.....YET!;) As this is only my first official delay, (although there was the 3rd Qtr to 4th Qtr 2015 unofficial delay) I can't imagine how those who are in their 3rd or 4 th delay are feeling right now. I still believe this will happen and patience is becoming a new verture of mine! I'm not as old as some members ( but not as young as others ) so I still have faith, it will happen, in my life time!:eek::D

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
RallyeRon, welcome to the forum and I share your concerns. Turned 70 last Sunday and had originally believed I would have had my Elio before then. Now I can only hope to have it before I turn 72. Hope to be able to drive and enjoy it and not just look out of a window in a long term care facility to see it.
Happy belated Birthday Jim!:D

Top Bottom