• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Any New News?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM went public on February, 19, 2016. So, I'm just trying to figure out over the past 13 months what the lawyers have and have not allowed to be released. Over that period of time there has been plenty of info released and much of is not good or worthwhile. Did, Elio lawyer up over the last 2 months? Did the lawyers tell him to just produce fluff on press releases that have nothing to do with the business and to stop all of the shows? Seems like bad advice when your stock has little volume and the price is hovering around $7.50. I would think that good news and real progress pertaining to the white elephant that is in the room when anyone mentions Elio, would be something the lawyers would want to be released.

On top of that, what about the 65K people that gave Ellio money? Being silent and off the grid is not a way to keep those people content. Maybe 1% are fine with it but I suspect there's at least 5% that are not. The tide is turning to where that 5% will be going up and that's just not something that is fair to the reservation holders. They deserve better. Same thing for the people of Shreveport. Keep avoiding them, don't expect any positive news from the press to be coming out anytime soon. When you ask people for money and then keep breaking promises, you sure can't expect anything good to come out of that. I'm afraid that the light at the end of the tunnel is the front of an oncomming train.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sent 3/14/17 7:20 PDT to Elio Motors. Will let you all know when I hear back.
"
Hello,

The natives are getting restless. I visit ElioOwners often, and must tell you many are losing faith.

I know Paul has said you are in Funding Mode, and this will decide when production can start.

My question is if it is possible to give your enthusiastic followers more information. A little

more of an idea of where we are, where we are hopefully headed, and how we will get there.

Something, Anything, to calm us down, and give us hope."

Thank You, SIL 17829.

Earl LaSitis

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here is another thing Daytona bike week is going on I wonder why Elio Motor didn't go'
This is a perfect opportunity for marketing the auto cycle this is one of the largest venues going
on. People from all over the country are there.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio did go to bike week in 2014. I guess if you did it today, someone who was interested in it back then and when Elio was throwing around 2015 production dates, they might be turned off when you tell them, It'll be built sometime in 2018 but that depends on the next round of funding. At that point, the person asking just takes another hit and tequila shot, then walks away shaking their head. Also, you might not want to run into a someone who put a deposit on one either before or during the 2014 bike week. They might not be too happy when they see it in person today.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is another thing Daytona bike week is going on I wonder why Elio Motor didn't go'
This is a perfect opportunity for marketing the auto cycle this is one of the largest venues going
on. People from all over the country are there.
I don't think that the tour team is still around. Having people sitting around doing nothing instead of showing the cars, in malls or whatever, does not seem likely.

Top Bottom