• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Any Other Arkansans All In?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, everyone from Arkansas. I am waiting for my number with baited breath. I hope you enjoy this forum as we journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year in our 2015 Elios. :-) Z

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Hot Springs! I am alI in with a number of 5863. I guess I won't be the first one in Arkansas to get one! I want a white one with automatic. I think we should all meet up after we get them. Maybe we all show up to one of the local car shows or a parade or something. Or meet in North Little Rock at Pep Boys and go eat lunch somewhere. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Hot Springs! I am alI in with a number of 5683. I guess I won't be the first one in Arkansas to get one! I want a white one with automatic. I think we should all meet up after we get them. Maybe we all show up to one of the local car shows or a parade or something. Or meet in North Little Rock at Pep Boys and go eat lunch somewhere. Just a thought.
TCBronson, Glad to have you get involved in the forum. I'm certain others in Arkansas will let you know who they are and were they are located.

eliomarg

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello from Hot Springs! I am alI in with a number of 5683. I guess I won't be the first one in Arkansas to get one! I want a white one with automatic. I think we should all meet up after we get them. Maybe we all show up to one of the local car shows or a parade or something. Or meet in North Little Rock at Pep Boys and go eat lunch somewhere. Just a thought.
I love that idea!! I'm all for that. Meeting and all being in one parking lot would be awesome! Wish they would speed up production date. I'm trying to hang on to my old car until I get my Elio and I'm over 150,000 already. I'm going to hang in there and make it last!

Top Bottom