• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apr 17, 2015 – Apr 19, 2015

Jake

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not an hourly employee so when I work trade shows I'm set up until the customers are gone. Most of the time the show has long ago closed.
I do a LOT of shows. 3 M sale 45 min after closing time 3 yrs ago.

Graemexx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
It seems like the number of reservations is normally about two hundred a week . What we see on next weeks numbers over two hundred should show how well the presentation from the weekend went. Todays report should be good because it will have the New York show sales. Should be about forty two five I'm guessing

Reaction score
I can't believe some of these comments here. Second guessing and arm chair quarterbacking. We're all in the back seat on this ride. These are professional people working diligently to get this product on line and out the door. Elio has partnered with selective entities, that has been proven top of the line. Have you seen the tour team in action? They are energetic, excited, friendly, fun-loving professionals. They run with conversations. Mix in all the information a person might need while telling a fishing joke. Viewing Paul's chat and interview, I realized how tire he was. He wasn't as witty as in the past. We weren't there to see the set up and hobnobbing prior to this presentation. If they (NOT WE) took a bath on the NY show, so be it. This was the first attempt, after hundreds of smaller shows. They have other plans.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So if working three long days this week would be too much for the reps why not have them pick the busiest hours to make sure they are there. When you work a start up company long hours and difficult times or a feature of the job. Perhaps they don't have the right people there. Also coverage times could be rotated so that everyone is not there all the time. Simple scheduling too hard for them?
It seems to me now that some people on this forum are willing to excuse many things. I wonder what other questionable decisions are being made by the company that are really not in their best interest
My god man, you need to get a gyrocopter.

Reaction score
They have been but, for instance, I've heard that the seat belt will be on the door side and then I heard on the wall side... I don't know which is right.

Ty, Jerome told me in PA that the seat belt was going to remain over the driver's left shoulder. But, later that night I asked Paul in public (see you tube) and he said for sure it is going to be over the right shoulder or wall side. He even repeated my reasons I gave to Jerome earlier.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty, Jerome told me in PA that the seat belt was going to remain over the driver's left shoulder. But, later that night I asked Paul in public (see you tube) and he said for sure it is going to be over the right shoulder or wall side. He even repeated my reasons I gave to Jerome earlier.
Confirmed by Jerome In Palm Beach this past Friday it really is, for all the details we pick apart that the resting position of the belt, should be on the far side so that rear seat is more accessible- ya ain't never gonna trip over the belt over there. The end.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Confirmed by Jerome In Palm Beach this past Friday it really is, for all the details we pick apart that the resting position of the belt, should be on the far side so that rear seat is more accessible- ya ain't never gonna trip over the belt over there. The end.

interestingly enough, he said the same thing back in December when the tour was in Charlotte .... it would appear that at some point after December somebody (Paul ? ?) decided it was going to stay on the left like the one in the P4 .... that decision was passed on to Jerome who later reported it folks at subsequent tour stops .... once again somebody (Paul ? ?) changed his mind and Jerome learned of the change during Paul's talk in PA .... I don't find that to be difficult to understand .... Jerome is on the road most of the time .... its easy to believe that small changes could be made and he doesn't learn about them until sometime later .... I have no doubt that he reports the latest info he has at the moment he is asked

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
interestingly enough, he said the same thing back in December when the tour was in Charlotte .... it would appear that at some point after December somebody (Paul ? ?) decided it was going to stay on the left like the one in the P4 .... that decision was passed on to Jerome who later reported it folks at subsequent tour stops .... once again somebody (Paul ? ?) changed his mind and Jerome learned of the change during Paul's talk in PA .... I don't find that to be difficult to understand .... Jerome is on the road most of the time .... its easy to believe that small changes could be made and he doesn't learn about them until sometime later .... I have no doubt that he reports the latest info he has at the moment he is asked
We're on the same page, I wasn't trying to highlight the possibility of discrepancies.

Top Bottom