• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Aptera SOL

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
He's not the only person fully retired, I have been retired for 10 years.

Talk to him in 10 years and see if he really likes it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait, this sounds like a new thread!! You're the admin, I'll let you move it and go from there (I still feel like shit)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So am I the younger whipper-snapper at 70? Now we have to start comparing scars. I have a 5 incher I got in the Air Force!! (non combat :doh: )
( Any body care we got off topic? (obviously I don't :cool:) Should we start a new thread about how to avoid geriatric boredom lol? )

Now, having the time, I do tell all those ghost stories to the grocery clerks, and it tics my wife off a bit when I do...lol.
Yes of course mine are real....

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So am I the younger whipper-snapper at 70?
I'm 58 and yes I know I retired a bit early at 52. At that time, there were a lot of circumstances and events that were beyond my control. Logically and financially it just made sense to retire early, so I did.

I've been keeping busy going on little trips with my girlfriend as we check items off of our "bucket list" and working on various projects around the house.

No regrets about my decision. And yes, my girlfriend and I are very much looking forward to traveling all over the United States in a "BEX Mongrel". YEAH!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So am I the younger whipper-snapper at 70? Now we have to start comparing scars. I have a 5 incher I got in the Air Force!! (non combat :doh: )
( Any body care we got off topic? (obviously I don't :cool:) Should we start a new thread about how to avoid geriatric boredom lol? )

Now, having the time, I do tell all those ghost stories to the grocery clerks, and it tics my wife off a bit when I do...lol.
Yes of course mine are real....
OOOOooooo a 5"er big woop I've got a 15"er down my right side where they rebuilt my hip 3 weeks in rehab learning to walk again.
No fun at 70 is right. I've yet to try running, and I used to run miles in track, but I do like the idea of how to avoid geriatric boredom lol? )
Oh geezz I'm rambling again

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OOOOooooo a 5"er big woop I've got a 15"er down my right side where they rebuilt my hip 3 weeks in rehab learning to walk again.
No fun at 70 is right. I've yet to try running, and I used to run miles in track, but I do like the idea of how to avoid geriatric boredom lol? )
Oh geezz I'm rambling again
Cool !, I did a 5 min mile on an indoor track in 1976. Told my grand son it could be done, plus a couple tricks..
He and his friend did it too in Highschool... If I tried it now, probably get a few more scars... lol ... I settle now for Tae Chi.

My wife has that same scar, you both win over me!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool !, I did a 5 min mile on an indoor track in 1976. Told my grand son it could be done, plus a couple tricks..
He and his friend did it too in Highschool... If I tried it now, probably get a few more scars... lol ... I settle now for Tae Chi.

My wife has that same scar, you both win over me!
But wife is supposed to have scars like that :preggers:, how many kids did she have? (not counting you)

I can say that here, wife is in bed ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ari your ok in my book :hug:

Top Bottom