• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gee and Eugene is only a couple of hours south of me, ho hum ...
Don't think I'll go :p
It was our first visit to Eugene. I’d recommend your 2 hour drive for the amazing food alone. While you are there, may as well do an Arcimoto test drive experience just for the hell of it. Kind of like a Disney Ride. I have a list of restaurant recommendations should you decide to go.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you go to Eugene
be sure to wear your ELIO shirts and hats. Thank You!
I wish I had thought of that! Arcimoto is a three wheelin friend of Elio. Joel Sheltrown, Elio’s former VP of government affairs is apparently working on some legislative issues for Arcimoto. I’ll definitely be wearing my Arcimoto shirt to Shreveport when I pick up my Elio.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Columbus had a vision, a navigable ship, necessary navigation instruments, and an experienced crew that knew how to use them. It apparently took 10 long weeks at sea to reach the ‘new land’.
Arcimoto’s Mark Frohnmayer had a vision, a driveable prototype, necessary tools, and an experienced team that knew how to use them. It took 10 long years to reach the AMP and start cranking out and delivering FUV’s to paying customers.

It may take others a little more time to find their way. Regardless, my 2019 plans include navigating my Arcimoto around town and on the twisting/turning scenic mountain & lakeside roads of Idaho while waiting for Elio to find his way.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just signed up for the Arcimoto test drive event in Austin on November 7th. Not that I really plan on picking one up, but if their hard sided doors and HVAC prove real world usable then maybe... Unless we hear something tangible from Elio in the next year or so. Or if Sondors actually turns out to not be vaporware. They have been curiously silent about the prototype lately.

Looking forward to the FUV test drive experience!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just signed up for the Arcimoto test drive event in Austin on November 7th. Not that I really plan on picking one up, but if their hard sided doors and HVAC prove real world usable then maybe... Unless we hear something tangible from Elio in the next year or so. Or if Sondors actually turns out to not be vaporware. They have been curiously silent about the prototype lately.

Looking forward to the FUV test drive experience!
Let us know how it goes and what you think of it’s sports car like handling. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom