• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

At The Helm!!

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Finally!! After being all in since Dec, got the chance to sit in the cool ELIO in West Palm Beach @ the Barrett Jackson auto auction today. This prototype is simply Awesome!! Plenty of leg & head space. Very comfortable, 360 degree view using rear view mirrors, larger than it looks on the websites. The hardest part will be probably choosing a color!!!View attachment 521 View attachment 522
Great pictures..I'm anxious to having my mugly-ugly photo taken looking through the windshield in about 10 days at the Ok City showing..So if anyone wants a particular question asked to the Elio reps or snap shots focused on any area let me know..I plan on taking many inside and out..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks very much!! And yes a very cool vehicle..I'll for sure be the 1st one cruising the beach here..
One question I will write myself a note to ask is If they are planning a front tow set up making it possible to hook up to rv's or heck at 1200 lbs just about any v6 maybe 4 cylinders could dingy pull it.. It would look cool silver being hauled behind my Jeep..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good question 3 Card. I defiantly see a value as a tow behind vehicle.
I will ask the rep in OK City on the 24th, however I'm counting on getting the same answer as did for other questions, which is,"We are working on a number of options and will list them and pricing just before production"...Elio will attract several rv'rs looking for a tow dingy..They paid top dollar for Samari's for years after the stopped selling in the us..

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from southern Oregon, Rip. You are so very lucky to have been able to see, touch, and sit in the Elio. And thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing the pictures you had taken. They are wonderful. If you don't mind answering, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Nothing personal mind you but other men have been concerned about whether they will fit in the Elio. I am a short woman so I am not worried - at least not about height. LOL Enjoy life as we all journey together towards Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios!!! :) Z
Zelio, I'm 6' 235 lbs and had no problem fitting comfortably in the P3 Elio

Rip n a Elio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Saw this dude the other day sportin the same shirt!! Part of the 'all in crew'!!

Attachments

• 20140413_121744.jpg
    20140413_121744.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 218

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Finally!! After being all in since Dec, got the chance to sit in the cool ELIO in West Palm Beach @ the Barrett Jackson auto auction today. This prototype is simply Awesome!! Plenty of leg & head space. Very comfortable, 360 degree view using rear view mirrors, larger than it looks on the websites. The hardest part will be probably choosing a color!!!View attachment 521 View attachment 522
Glad you were able to sample the sweets! If Okie City holds up I'll get my turn in another 9 days. Really looking forward to it. Boss don't yet know I'm going to be gone, but the VP over him told me to keep him (the VP) informed, and it would not at all surprise me if he showed up too.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great pictures..I'm anxious to having my mugly-ugly photo taken looking through the windshield in about 10 days at the Ok City showing..So if anyone wants a particular question asked to the Elio reps or snap shots focused on any area let me know..I plan on taking many inside and out..
Likewise, see you there 3 Card. I'm hoping for decent weather and little wind.

Top Bottom