• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Atvm Loan Requirement Changes

Ty

Elio Addict
I have no proof. I just look at the past where they keep pushing it back. If you want, you can screenshot my post. I didn't say anything about production. I said driving it. This is in regards to the average person.

I'm going on past missed deadlines/targets/expected production dates. Every time I say they won't hit that target, someone has a witty response or comeback. Not too long after, that date is missed.

So again, screenshot my post. If it any of the reservation holders are owning and driving their Elio in 2017, feel free to call me out. You can call me anything you want. I will admit I'm wrong. I'd buy one if it ends up getting made.
Keep saying they'll delay production... say it every week. You'll be right every time except once. It's a fools prediction and serves no purpose but to incite. It's akin to saying "You are going to die today." Of course, that's the opposite... you'll only be right once but it's the same type of thing. That's why people are so quick to become defensive when you say production won't happen. Well, you'll at least be able to say to yourself "I was right about all the delays every time except that last time... 30 times I was right, 1 time I was wrong... that's not a bad record."

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Keep saying they'll delay production... say it every week. You'll be right every time except once. It's a fools prediction and serves no purpose but to incite. It's akin to saying "You are going to die today." Of course, that's the opposite... you'll only be right once but it's the same type of thing. That's why people are so quick to become defensive when you say production won't happen. Well, you'll at least be able to say to yourself "I was right about all the delays every time except that last time... 30 times I was right, 1 time I was wrong... that's not a bad record."
Interesting.
I will NOT die today. I'll let you know tomorrow if I was right.

Frim

Elio Addict
Along that thread, if a psychologist determines that the patient does not have schizophrenia, he will be right 99.5% of the time. Those of us you are old enough can remember George Wallace's challenge to his opponent. He asked to see his opponent's certificate of mental health. He had one.:p

Horn

Elio Addict

The problem is, I have been saying it the last few years. Others have been saying it longer. Another issue is that when someone on here says they won't hit the target, they get bashed. When EM actually misses the target, some people here try to put reasoning behind it.

Horn

Elio Addict
Another thing is that every year longer that this car takes to come out, the less likely it is to be that beneficial (in regards to MPGs).

Reactions: Ekh

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Another thing is that every year longer that this car takes to come out, the less likely it is to be that beneficial (in regards to MPGs).
I have to call you on this one. Mpg is a constant. So is inflation and cost increase. My house will always raise in value over a long period. Over the long run, it doesn't matter what fuel costs, higher mpg will always be a benefit. The higher the cost of fuel the more benefit, but that doesn't mean a less likely chance of being a benefit at a lower cost of fuel.

floydv

Elio Addict
I have to call you on this one. Mpg is a constant. So is inflation and cost increase. My house will always raise in value over a long period. Over the long run, it doesn't matter what fuel costs, higher mpg will always be a benefit. The higher the cost of fuel the more benefit, but that doesn't mean a less likely chance of being a benefit at a lower cost of fuel.
To add to that: If EM succeeds in getting autocycles qualified for CAFE, you can bet the Elio's mpg rating will be highly relevant.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Along that thread, if a psychologist determines that the patient does not have schizophrenia, he will be right 99.5% of the time. Those of us you are old enough can remember George Wallace's challenge to his opponent. He asked to see his opponent's certificate of mental health. He had one.:p
LOL, of course everyone should/did wonder, why was there question enough that he got one!
If anyone pointed that out he could have just Trump'd on that one "I'm the most sane person I ever met!"

Horn

Elio Addict

I never said anything about the cost of fuel. Cars are getting better MPGs every year and it seems like the last several years, they have really been working on it.