• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Automatic, Cruise And This!!!

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IS1.jpg

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like that look as well. Did I read that the dash is a $2000 option, or the connect?
No firm price yet, but supposed to be pretty close to that price.
Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Your pic brings back painful memories...I did a similar thing with a "ring shank" on the finger side of the knuckle...Stitched two fingers together! :oops: :oops:

Cedartick

Elio Fan
Reaction score
No firm price yet, but supposed to be pretty close to that price.
Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Your pic brings back painful memories...I did a similar thing with a "ring shank" on the finger side of the knuckle...Stitched two fingers together! :oops: :oops:
When that dash showed up on the ELIO site, I started searching for more information. I just skimmed the story, but I found that un-comfirmmed price at this link.http://green.autoblog.com/2014/11/0...ll-talk-to-your-apple-watch-thanks-to-infini/ That is a ring shank, that happened at my house, my nail gun........but the hand is someone that came over to Help !

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When that dash showed up on the ELIO site, I started searching for more information. I just skimmed the story, but I found that un-comfirmmed price at this link.http://green.autoblog.com/2014/11/0...ll-talk-to-your-apple-watch-thanks-to-infini/ That is a ring shank, that happened at my house, my nail gun........but the hand is someone that came over to Help !
How about a "finite" skyless option, instead, for a few hundred bucks? My iPhone can be my hotspot for connectivity...I just want that "wild and crazy" speedo!!!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks to me like it's a dash-tablet. Tablet architecture built into a dashboard. Should be able to change the screen to sisplay any kind of instrumentation you want to. We've kicked that same idea around on this forum a while back. Good to see it going into practice, but for $2000. The whole idea of using tablet architecture was to amke it cheap. Thats a little pricey for $40 worth of out-of-the box electronics and a bit of software, but I have to admit, it would be cool.

Top Bottom