1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Average Age Of Elio Fans.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DmScar, Dec 25, 2015.

How old are you?

1. 18-25

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  2. 26-30

11 vote(s)
    5.5%
  3. 31-35

4 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. 36-40

5 vote(s)
    2.5%
  5. 41-45

12 vote(s)
    6.0%
  6. 46-50

12 vote(s)
    6.0%
  7. 51-55

35 vote(s)
    17.5%
  8. 56-60

32 vote(s)
    16.0%
  9. 60-70

57 vote(s)
    28.5%
  10. 70-100

30 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. BaldGuy

BaldGuy Elio Addict

I'm not too worried about this to be honest. (nothing compared to gas on wrong side). What I would do, is just get my motorcycle license. Might be a neat adventure at that. And as far as the helmet thing, I would buy one to put in the back seat. But unless cops really do pull me over for not wearing one (which I doubt they would), wouldn't really wear it. However, even though I'll still buy the Elio, I can see this roadblock stopping quite a few fellow WVers.

outsydthebox likes this.
  2. LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648

LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    #1685 & #5648 AND #17,748
    Naw, W.VA. will get on board. I have confidence.

Kuda and TCBronson like this.
  3. JEBar

JEBar Moderator Staff Member Moderator

bumping back up roughly 1 year later

4. Cache Man

Cache Man Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    I wouldn't wear a helmet either if I had the seat belt on. Dangerous and might break your neck. Or not wear your seat belt... Which ticket costs more in WV?

5. outsydthebox

outsydthebox Elio Addict

My first thought...Get you windows tinted, then it won't be obvious that your not wearing a helmet. My second thought...Who am I kidding, we ARE going to get pulled over anyway, just so each officer can have an "upclose" look!
    I know that I won't be the first one in my area to get one. If you are the first, it might be a good idea, to drive it to your local police station so they can ALL get a good look, and you get to know the officers on "friendly terms". After that, I don't think the helmet issue would ever come up. :yo:

TCBronson likes this.
  6. Frim

Frim Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Whoa!! Quit trying to horn in on my deal!! I am getting $20k wired in.

outsydthebox and NSTG8R like this.
  7. Frim

Frim Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    That's quick growth! It took me 71 years.

8. Frim

Frim Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Thank you for your service to our country. I have just start research on the repair and Maint of the CH53 rotor blade.

Jim H and TCBronson like this.
  9. Frim

Frim Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Speaking strictly from my Psychologist Platform, psychologists speak from averages and empirical data; seldom from personal narrative. Psychologists also do not have mirrors and cannot look at themselves. I cannot understand why I am so anxiously waiting for my Elio. I have never waited with more anticipation even as the delivery goes Southward. I wait with unwavering anticipation. I read the forum almost daily and I realize that others are just like me. When I was younger, I would have stated that we have to fix this and do something. But now, I just wait. I relish every improvement, every test, every repeated announcement. I think I am a true believer in a better transportation system and product. Viva la Elio!!

10. Frim

Frim Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Reply to my own post:::
    By chance when I came back from lunch, I found the following on my commercial email::

Hello Dear,
    We wish to officially inform you that our international diplomatic agent conveying the delivery of your ATM CARD valued the sum of ($3.5M USD) misplaced your info on transit and he is currently stranded right at Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) Pennsylvania United States with your Visa card. We required you reconfirm the following information's below so that your Package/ box will be brought to your postal address by the Diplomat who would accompany you to your bank to make your first with-drawer from your account as being paid by western union department into Visa card for much easily with-drawer, if you want him to deposit the funds in your name and submit all documentations that has to do with the origin of the funds in other to exonerate you from any form of investigations or interrogation and to authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.
    The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it should be forwarded in the manner stated below:

According to the Flim Flam Man (George C. Scott), "No scam will work without appealing to the greed of the intended victim". They must be trying to take advantage of the situation.

outsydthebox likes this.