• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bama Guy From Birmingham

Treborfoot

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello people. My name is Robert Kennedy and I am all in for $1000.00 and have reservation #7801.

My user name, Treborfoot is a combination of my name and a nickname. Robert spelled backwards and Foots . I am actually in Pelham which is just south of B'ham in North Shelby County.

My ELIO color has yet to be decided. I plan on using a vehicle wrap on my vehicle with a Second Amendment / Liberty Theme. (my avatar will probably be on the front hood on the vehicle) I am an activist, director and founding member of 2a group called BamaCarry. www/bamacarry.org

I look forward to meeting some of the future Alabama ELIO owners at the event scheduled for B'ham on October 24th - 26th, 2015. I will have my ELIO shirt on that was sent to the all in $1000.00 group that registered before August 31, 2014.

Last edited:

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello people. My name is Robert Kennedy and I am all in for $1000.00 and have reservation #7801.

My user name, Treborfoot is a combination of my name and a nickname. Robert spelled backwards and Foots . I am actually in Pelham which is just south of B'ham in North Shelby County.

My ELIO color has yet to be decided. I plan on using a vehicle wrap on my vehicle with a Second Amendment / Liberty Theme. (my avatar will probably be on the front hood on the vehicle) I am an activist, director and founding member of 2a group called BamaCarry. www/bamacarry.org

I look forward to meeting some of the future Alabama ELIO owners at the event scheduled for B'ham on October 24th - 26th, 2015. I will have my ELIO shirt on that was sent to the all in $1000.00 group that registered before August 31, 2014.
Welcome :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hi and welcome again. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, Robert, from the Bayou State; Louisiana!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome again. I think I also welcomed you on another thread. As another 2A guy, I'm glad you joined us and I like your wrap concept. Enjoy the Elio experience.

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WELCOME, from NEW ORLEANS

Top Bottom