• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Beauty Is On The Inside Too

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I've seen photos of the Elio interior with the same color accents as the outside color of the car. Is this standard or an additional charge? o_O

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen photos of the Elio interior with the same color accents as the outside color of the car. Is this standard or an additional charge? o_O

According to one of the Elio Motors Tech Talk informational emails the color matched interior panels will be an option.
Even though the base Elio will include a tremendous amount of value, comfort and safety features, some individuals that desire a more customized interior will be able to order additional options at the Elio Retail Center. Some custom interior options that will be available include:
  • Power seats trimmed in black leather
  • Upgraded stereo system featuring Bluetooth with hands free dialing
  • Door/right hand panel inserts color matched to your exterior
http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=671ea870d4&e
Of course the follow up question is if the color matched panels are an option then what is the standard color. That I do not have answer from Elio Motors on however if I had to guess they will be standard automotive black or grey panels.

Top Bottom