• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bike Trainer ,no Training Wheels

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
got one of these "balance bikes" for grand daughter. I read about them a few years ago and sure enough time went by and it was time to buy one. although I haven't received a report from kids as to how shes doin with it, its supposed to teach the hardest part of riding which is balance. see the footrests for coasting.
IMG_2978 - Copy.JPG

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When she outgrows it and doesn't have sibs that could use it, my grand daughter might be old enough to use it!!
I hate to ask, and I'm hoping I'm correct, has she recently partied with the first peoples?

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When she outgrows it and doesn't have sibs that could use it, my grand daughter might be old enough to use it!!
I hate to ask, and I'm hoping I'm correct, has she recently partied with the first peoples?
If son will give it back to me I will send it to you. or if your g-daughter isn't going to be ready for awhile, i'll meet you half way (Olympia?) and get it to you that way when we get our cars. its a shwinn. I hate to miss a joke...did you mean the obamas? keith, Vancouver, wa.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If son will give it back to me I will send it to you. or if your g-daughter isn't going to be ready for awhile, i'll meet you half way (Olympia?) and get it to you that way when we get our cars. its a shwinn. I hate to miss a joke...did you mean the obamas? keith, Vancouver, wa.
I was trying to be seattle p c -was trying for Indians. thanks for the offer

BrianRosenthal

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
It's hard to tell, but I believe the front fork is on backwards. The tabs where the front axle mount are typically in front of the fork axis, not behind.

Changing it will increase stability a small amount. She looks like she'll be having fun no matter how it's set up!

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's hard to tell, but I believe the front fork is on backwards. The tabs where the front axle mount are typically in front of the fork axis, not behind.

Changing it will increase stability a small amount. She looks like she'll be having fun no matter how it's set up!
hey thanks. apparently my son inherited my mechanical skills. hard to believe they trust him to climb cell towers and do stuff. I hope he don't read this. but who cares? he wants my elio when I bite the dust. keit

Top Bottom