• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bill Whittle: Ferguson And The Real Race War (6.3 Min Video)

Paladin4Elio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came across this and figured Elio folk -- who seem to be rational people that respect numbers, facts, and logic -- might be interested in some truths which are "politically incorrect" and thus they won't ever hear from the cultural Marxists in the mainstream media.

The "eye opening" stuff starts about 3 minutes in.

Pass it along (if you dare!).

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, can't argue with that. There was a flat-out murder that happened about two weeks ago two blocks from my house...and I'm in a small town. 63yr old black guy blew away a white 42yr old mother of two (teenagers were with their dad that weekend) and her white boyfriend as they slept (5am on a Sunday). I heard a about it because my sister-in-law has a police scanner, and the girl that was blown away with a shotgun was her ex-husband's new wife's sister. It got like 20 seconds Monday morning...that was it for the entire event.

Bet nobody outside of a 30 mile radius even heard of it.

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/17/man-charged-with-double-murder-in-pacific-mo/

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
interesting video .... having never heard of Bill Whittle prior to watching this video I can't attest to the accuracy of his numbers given .... having retired after working for 30+ years in NC's prison, I can say that the attitudes he outlines are dead on

Jim

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My time in the Military taught me many things, One is, there are people on all sides who make claims of discrimination, White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Pacific Islander, men, women, gay, lesbian, bisexual, enlisted, NCO, officer, ect......But one thing I did noticed was the individual making the claim was a lazy, self centered, SOB with a superiority complex. They thought to highly of themselves to complete the task for which they had been assigned and when reprimanded screamed discrimination! What we have here is, "failure to communicate!"

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My time in the Military taught me many things, One is, there are people on all sides who make claims of discrimination, White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Pacific Islander, men, women, gay, lesbian, bisexual, enlisted, NCO, officer, ect......But one thing I did noticed was the individual making the claim was a lazy, self centered, SOB with a superiority complex. They thought to highly of themselves to complete the task for which they had been assigned and when reprimanded screamed discrimination! What we have here is, "failure to communicate!"
Paul Newman??

Paladin4Elio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video, thanks for sharing..... If you want to see a better picture of the violence going on in America than what your national news media would like you to see, visit: http://j.mp/mediacoverup
Yikes! That's a frightening website. It makes me wish CA was "Shall Issue" for CCWs.

Here's another video w/hard facts re. interracial crime stats. It is a bit old (1999), but the updated report in 2005 says pretty much the same thing and more. Dr. Walter E. Williams, Econ. prof. at George Mason U. and African American, ran the 1999 numbers himself and verified Taylor's conclusions.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams081899.asp

Sharing is caring! ;)

BillJ

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
.One thing though, that while the media isn't giving us the whole story, and people need to be well aware of it, I have a few other thoughts about what is going on in our country these days.

I think that this whole "race" concept .. on either side of it.. is the red herring that keeps the citizens divided against each other, whilst the government extracts ever more power on the basis of fear.. pitting the fear of one group against the other.. and their solution is always more government power. the REAL war is.. the rights of the citizen vs the power of the police.. and the fact that cops ROUTINELY get away with murder, beatings, theft, wanton property destruction (either through direct action, or inept inaction) .. and that THEY are the force arm of the government. THEY are the modern day "redcoats".
it should be all of us against THEM .. not black v white, redneck vs urbanite, country boy vs city slicker.. the government is no longer "our" government.. it is beholden to the mega-corporations and banks that rule/own the (fiat) money. we the citizens have become its enemy. If the black inner city anarchist punks would only be half organized (like that which was portrayed in the movie "warriors) .. they would out number any police force in any major city. same goes for any political group that attempts to be idealistic with intent.. they get so busy trying to quell the "other guy" that they miss sight of the actual problem.. run-amok government.. enforced through its corporate street gang "the police" ..

This leads to another new article I came across, that is also very eye opening to those that may not be paying attention:

Civil Rights and the Militarization of Police: Lessons from the Gestapo, America’s Path to Tyranny
http://www.globalresearch.ca/civil-...-the-gestapo-americas-path-to-tyranny/5417045

Top Bottom