• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bill Whittle: Ferguson And The Real Race War (6.3 Min Video)

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
.One thing though, that while the media isn't giving us the whole story, and people need to be well aware of it, I have a few other thoughts about what is going on in our country these days.

I think that this whole "race" concept .. on either side of it.. is the red herring that keeps the citizens divided against each other, whilst the government extracts ever more power on the basis of fear.. pitting the fear of one group against the other.. and their solution is always more government power. the REAL war is.. the rights of the citizen vs the power of the police.. and the fact that cops ROUTINELY get away with murder, beatings, theft, wanton property destruction (either through direct action, or inept inaction) .. and that THEY are the force arm of the government. THEY are the modern day "redcoats".
it should be all of us against THEM .. not black v white, redneck vs urbanite, country boy vs city slicker.. the government is no longer "our" government.. it is beholden to the mega-corporations and banks that rule/own the (fiat) money. we the citizens have become its enemy. If the black inner city anarchist punks would only be half organized (like that which was portrayed in the movie "warriors) .. they would out number any police force in any major city. same goes for any political group that attempts to be idealistic with intent.. they get so busy trying to quell the "other guy" that they miss sight of the actual problem.. run-amok government.. enforced through its corporate street gang "the police" ..

This leads to another new article I came across, that is also very eye opening to those that may not be paying attention:

Civil Rights and the Militarization of Police: Lessons from the Gestapo, America’s Path to Tyranny
http://www.globalresearch.ca/civil-...-the-gestapo-americas-path-to-tyranny/5417045

EXCUSE MEee!! (made famous by 'Quigly, in Down Under'.
I ride up to Tn. to visit friends, over the week end and return to a thread that seems to Be a 'Hash, Hash, and Rehash' of what we have heard on CNN for the last so many weeks. CNN does their best to keep it going.
Dam!!! I thought this was a positive ElioOwners Forum????
I know we get Wired up over whats happened and still happenning to 'Make News'., but let's get Back to the MAIN purpose of this forum????

BillJ

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend all is well, that's your choice..... I merely responded to the video post at the beginning of this "Off Topic" forum..... If you don't want to read about anything Off Topic, then don't come in here and read this forum.....

If you don't think anyone should be able to talk about Off Topic things, then why don't you petition the people who run this board to remove the Off Topic Forum.... Until then, Buzz off !

Got it ?

BillJ

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
By the way Taz, CNN does NOT talk about what is really happening in this country.... http://j.mp/mediacoverup

If you think they do, please provide some links to support your thinking that this is just a hash/rehash of what is on CNN. Thanks

Top Bottom