• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Birmingham Vist Delayed

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A co-worker just told me the 5/5 visit in Birmingham has been delayed. I was disapointed until I went to the site, it has changed to an entire weekend-later in the summer.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
A co-worker just told me the 5/5 visit in Birmingham has been delayed. I was disapointed until I went to the site, it has changed to an entire weekend-later in the summer.

Yes it is annoying it was delayed as I was looking forward to running over to check it out also. Hopefully this means the P5 will make it instead of the P4.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes it is annoying it was delayed as I was looking forward to running over to check it out also. Hopefully this means the P5 will make it instead of the P4.
That would be nice. I also hope the P5 is on display when they make their return trip to Dallas for the State Fair in Septemeber for a week

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope they move the Birmingham visit to the Galleria. August 22, I'd just as soon wait until October! Go to a northern state in August. Dang I hate the heat! That's the worst date possible, as far as I'm concerned! Does anyone in Huntsville have a space suit I can borrow?

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Birmingham, AL Mall Event. Stay tuned for details. Mall Hours

Whooo Hoooo. My folks have only been in the deep south for a little over a hundred years or so. I should live in Scotland. Really, I just work in a cold room have A/C in my house and car and never get used to the heat.

Top Bottom