• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Board Of Directors

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got a email from,
The Elio Marketing Team.

Paul Elio, mentioned the BOD, and how they are so important to the firm, as to whether a company will succeed or fail, and experienced persons like this are hard to get on the bandwagon, unless you have a viable product, as well as employees. They can risk their careers on a venture that won't "kick butt" GO ELIO! We will get our cars.....

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The email was encouraging to read.

It takes a lot of well connected people to get a product like this into production. Paul seems to understand this and with the political climate changing this year, I'm very optimistic this thing is going to happen.
He started his 'push' back in 08 (correct?) knowing production was not going to happen in the next 4 years, not til after Nov 2014. But I hope we don't have to wait until after Nov 2016.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The email was encouraging to read.

It takes a lot of well connected people to get a product like this into production. Paul seems to understand this and with the political climate changing this year, I'm very optimistic this thing is going to happen.
He started his 'push' back in 08 (correct?) knowing production was not going to happen in the next 4 years, not til after Nov 2014. But I hope we don't have to wait until after Nov 2016.

Six years of effort + 30 years of experience & 5mil of his own money,
add in the benifits of learning from others misadventures = a very
positive, & intelligent master plan to make this happen. The country
needs the Elio for a variety of reasons................ :)

Last edited:

Marine 7

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been watching Elio Motors from the start and what really convinced me to place my all in order was the plant that they will be built at and most of all the board of directors that Paul Elio has put together. These guys know the Auto business.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been watching Elio Motors from the start and what really convinced me to place my all in order was the plant that they will be built at and most of all the board of directors that Paul Elio has put together. These guys know the Auto business.
Hi Will

Welcome to the forum. Just a tip. Please use the search to catch up on pre-researched information and gain more information about the car and to advoid double threads.

Last edited:

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. After being in auto manufacturing for 30yrs we have done business with most of the companies that these guys came from, it was just an insight on the quality of people that Paul Elio has put together

It's a quality point. Looking forward to your (incite :rolleyes:).

Top Bottom