• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bonus Offer For Registering

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm fully satisfied with the bonuses I will receive, even though I got to the party later. I think both mine are the standard 50% match which I think was in effect with the Locked In at $7000 campaign.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I was just looking back through some EM emails. This is an excerpt from an email from Paul Elio on 6/10/2015.

We want to say thank you for your support as well as your understanding of the magnitude of our project. The thank you, which is effective today, is in an additional reservation bonus for those of you that have been with us the longest.

• If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
  • If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
  • The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.
The reservation bonus is from Elio Motors and it will be reflected in your final invoice for your Elio. The system date for your All In reservation or upgrade will be automatically reflected when you purchase your Elio.

You said you have a letter saying this? I would really like to see a copy of it.
I had my deposit in before that, but it went in at 3 different amounts, $100, then plus $400, then plus the last $500 (I had to do it as it became available)
I know all 3 of them were within the time frame, and all 3 were at different percentages.
So yeah, if you have a copy of the letter I would really like to see it.

Top Bottom