• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Borrow $240 Mil, Or Borrow Alot Less And Start Out Slow?

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I view all of this as a study of the phenomena of projecting one's individual opinions upon what is otherwise a neutral set of circumstances. Truth is we all know very little as to the success or the failure of the Elio. The end product is a characterization of all participants rather than anything conclusive about the Elio. Or perhaps we could call it a profile of all those who comment here. Interesting how in our attempts to deal with the facts around the Elio we are actually projecting ourselves on to the subject and providing data about ourselves rather than the Elio. I don't mean to imply that anything conclusive can be determined from this analysis about us but there are a few standouts. LOL Perhaps we need to coin a word or term for this phenomena. LOL There especially is needs to be a term to describe those who have appointed themselves as authorities on the success or failure of the Eleo. Personally, I think we may have stumbled onto a way of testing for "Hitler" type personalities before some quirk of fate finds one of them in any position of authority. LOL
You have fallen victim to one of the great deceptions of our age - the denial of objective reality. "Everything is perception. Nothing is reality." That is utter hogwash. Psychobabble is not intelligence. Objective reality does exist, whether or not an individual or a group accepts it. The factual trail that Elio has left is pretty clear.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You have fallen victim to one of the great deceptions of our age - the denial of objective reality. "Everything is perception. Nothing is reality." That is utter hogwash. Psychobabble is not intelligence. Objective reality does exist, whether or not an individual or a group accepts it. The factual trail that Elio has left is pretty clear.
?????????????????????????????????? pretty esoteric and deep-

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Slow down and reread what I said. You've no better Idea than I have one way or the other about the Elio. I've heard of projecting one's self on to a subject but me thinks ye protests too much. Can I get someone to help me with a descriptor here?

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Slow down and reread what I said. You've no better Idea than I have one way or the other about the Elio. I've heard of projecting one's self on to a subject but me thinks ye protests too much. Can I get someone to help me with a descriptor here?
Actually, I have a much better idea about Elio than you do. I've done the research. Clearly you haven't. If you want a descriptor for me - researcher and analyst. Provide your own for yourself.

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you don't have the facts on your side, resort to calling those who do TROLLS. :D

Elio is failing, and will fail, to produce a vehicle because of their errors, not because of my perception. They will not succeed because of your fantasy-based belief. They would only bring the vehicle to production if they made major course corrections. My opinion is that the tipping point has passed. Much like Hero and EBR, an investor with the resources to bail Elio out could just as easily pick up the pieces and do the project on their own without Paul or Elio Motors. The fat lady is singing.

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I sleep fine- and I was laughing when I posted that. I have a clear view of the horizon both dawn and dusk, and I don't see an Elio on either side.
Funny how that works. The letter was good, by the way. Too honest to actually be written. When it comes, it will be full of angst, and blame. Sorrow that the opposition was too strong and bitter. Gratitude for all those who remained faithful to the end. A reminded to all of us to do our part to make the world a better place.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I view all of this as a study of the phenomena of projecting one's individual opinions upon what is otherwise a neutral set of circumstances. Truth is we all know very little as to the success or the failure of the Elio. The end product is a characterization of all participants rather than anything conclusive about the Elio. Or perhaps we could call it a profile of all those who comment here. Interesting how in our attempts to deal with the facts around the Elio we are actually projecting ourselves on to the subject and providing data about ourselves rather than the Elio. I don't mean to imply that anything conclusive can be determined from this analysis about us but there are a few standouts. LOL Perhaps we need to coin a word or term for this phenomena. LOL There especially is needs to be a term to describe those who have appointed themselves as authorities on the success or failure of the Eleo. Personally, I think we may have stumbled onto a way of testing for "Hitler" type personalities before some quirk of fate finds one of them in any position of authority. LOL
Interesting. I'm an INFJ personality type wise.

Top Bottom