• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Boston Area Elio Event 6/6-6/8

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Angelo and MJZ, Thanks for the great photos and tellings us your impressions. Every little bit adds to our views and knowledge of the Elio. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Reactions: MJZ

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ended up working 8 extra hours yesterday so never made it.. Had too many other things to do.. Thanks for posting!

Ray

joekaet

Reaction score
I went late Saturday morning and it was great actually seeing it in person, added some reality to just pictures and a concept. I feel bad for anyone one who is tall and wants to ride with a passenger though. I sat in it with the Mrs, (I'm 5'10" and she's 5'0") we were fine but anyone taller..things are definitely less enjoyable.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I went late Saturday morning and it was great actually seeing it in person, added some reality to just pictures and a concept. I feel bad for anyone one who is tall and wants to ride with a passenger though. I sat in it with the Mrs, (I'm 5'10" and she's 5'0") we were fine but anyone taller..things are definitely less enjoyable.

Glad you enjoyed being able to experience the Elio in person. Back seat head room has been a common complaint with the current P4 prototype and is supposed to be one of the more major items being addressed in the next prototype, P5.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ended up working 8 extra hours yesterday so never made it.. Had too many other things to do.. Thanks for posting!

Ray
Sorry to hear that, I ended up not going as well. It was a packed weekend, I would have missed out on a lot of stuff my kids did. I'm already sold on the whole concept and I trust I will fit just fine based on others slightly taller and much, much, much heavier than me, and since it is not production ready, fit and finish are irrelevant in the prototype.

MJZ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, I ended up not going as well. It was a packed weekend, I would have missed out on a lot of stuff my kids did. I'm already sold on the whole concept and I trust I will fit just fine based on others slightly taller and much, much, much heavier than me, and since it is not production ready, fit and finish are irrelevant in the prototype.

LOL I'm 5 foot 9, 300 lbs, and I had so much room it wasn't even funny. My biggest concern going in was my width, I'm a fat guy sure, but with a shoulder width a hair over 24 inches.... needed to sit in it to be sure. Pleasantly surprised.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL I'm 5 foot 9, 300 lbs, and I had so much room it wasn't even funny. My biggest concern going in was my width, I'm a fat guy sure, but with a shoulder width a hair over 24 inches.... needed to sit in it to be sure. Pleasantly surprised.
I can fit within a 4" stud wall, so the Elio is wide enough for me. I'm like a shorter, whiter, Kevin Durant, except I don't play in the NBA.

Top Bottom