• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brand New Meeting Plans

Reaction score
Tomorrow we're meeting in Toledo. Next meeting will be August 19. No time or place has been set yet. It will be at the Detroit Woodward Dream Cruise, either 2:00 in the hot afternoon sun or later that evening in a nice air conditioned bar or something. Please mark your calendars.

Reaction score
I am still planning a Elio Enthusiast Gathering, Saturday August 19, with or without the Elio sales team or executives. Time and Venue will be announced later. Please mark your calendars. I need a partner who lives in the Detroit area. I need advise. Please contact me asap.

Reaction score
Well, I've been on pins & needles since I announced the meeting for This Saturday, August 19th, 2:00 in the afternoon at the Detroit Woodward Dream Cruise. I ,not so secretly wished the tour team would join in. The answer is no, they are too busy.
SOooo, We're on our own. I got a hotel room and my oldest Granddaughter is joining me. I bought a brand new 2001 Blue Grand Marquis and she is pretty as Jake's car, lol. I still want to meet up with folk and sit for dinner at 2:00. Let's meet in the lobby of the Holiday Inn in Warren, MI 30000 Van Dyke Ave. It is north of 12 mile Rd and south of 14 mile Rd. Too the east of Woodward Ave. From there ,we can decide where we want to go. COOL?

Last edited:

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed. No Elio Motors presence at the Woodward Dream Cruise...

Attachments

• IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 410
Top Bottom