1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by John Painter, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Bulldog Bill

Bulldog Bill New Member

So, I'm new to this site, but not new to Elio with S/N 4688. I have stock in the company and would like to transfer it to my E*TRADE account. Is there a site that tells me how to go about doing that? Thanks!

2. Officespaced

Officespaced Elio Addict

TradeKing is $4.95/trade and also accepts OTC trades, but they are cash-only, not marginable. Non-OTC trades are marginable within restrictions of SEC rules. OTC Buy trades exceeding $10K in a single transaction need to be handled over the phone rather than online, but there are no additional commission charges.

Elio Amazed likes this.
  3. Coss

Coss Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Not so much a site dedicated to it, but if you go back through this thread you'll find how a number of members handled theirs.
    I know there is someone else that did it to E*TRADE but I don't recall how far back it is. This thread just started in March (8 months ago).
    The other thing you can do is use the Search Function you'll find at the top right corner of any page in this thread (leave the check mark in (This thread only) and it will find it for you.

4. Maurtis

Maurtis Elio Addict

I use Merrill Edge free account and bought Elio twice now with no issues. But from the get-go all of my transactions have been $6.90 each time.

Officespaced likes this.
  5. Officespaced

Officespaced Elio Addict

EZ is good, all about your parameters