• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bucket List Cars - What Cars Would You Like To Drive At Least Once In Your Lifetime?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a big 'mid-engine' guy. Own a '73, '74, and '75 Porsche 914, all 2.0L. The '75's pretty much a parts car, the '74 will remain completely stock, and the '73 is flared and was beefed up to accept a V-8 when I bought it, but will be getting a Suby SVX 3.3L flat-6 boxer engine (revs high, runs silky smooth and fits in the engine compartment with no mods! The pic is what I'm modeling mine after. Not sure who owns this beauty, but Jeff Bowlsby might [also a 914 owner]). So, my bucket-list cars would be, aside from getting my Porsches done, and an Elio in my driveway:

1. - A new Ford GT40
2. - A Porsche Cayman
3. - A Mid '90s Acura NSX

porsche-914-2.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a big 'mid-engine' guy. Own a '73, '74, and '75 Porsche 914, all 2.0L. The '75's pretty much a parts car, the '74 will remain completely stock, and the '73 is flared and was beefed up to accept a V-8 when I bought it, but will be getting a Suby SVX 3.3L flat-6 boxer engine (revs high, runs silky smooth and fits in the engine compartment with no mods! The pic is what I'm modeling mine after. Not sure who owns this beauty, but Jeff Bowlsby might [also a 914 owner]). So, my bucket-list cars would be, aside from getting my Porsches done, and an Elio in my driveway:

1. - A new Ford GT40
2. - A Porsche Cayman
3. - A Mid '90s Acura NSX

View attachment 5153
think the new NSX is going to be introduced @NY Show?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
right now, the vehicle I'd really like to drive the most is an Elio .... my likes/wants in a vehicle have always been pretty simple .... I have no desire to drive an exotic luxury or sports car .... would do so but wouldn't make any extra effort to drive one .... if I had to pick one, it's probably be some sort of off road rock crawler

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
right now, the vehicle I'd really like to drive the most is an Elio .... my likes/wants in a vehicle have always been pretty simple .... I have no desire to drive an exotic luxury or sports car .... would do so but wouldn't make any extra effort to drive one .... if I had to pick one, it's probably be some sort of off road rock crawler

First saw 'Rock Crawing' in Tn., a while back, That looked like a 'Hoot' to do. If I/some-one wreck(s) my 4 wheel drive Kia/Sorenta, I'll turn into a rock crawler and just drive the Elio.lol

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First saw 'Rock Crawing' in Tn., a while back, That looked like a 'Hoot' to do. If I/some-one wreck(s) my 4 wheel drive Kia/Sorenta, I'll turn into a rock crawler and just drive the Elio.lol

your Kia could be turned into a really nice crawler .... in my late teens, early 20's I was fortunate to live in an area where we could take Jeeps back into the mountains of NC over roads that were little more than wide spots between the rocks and trees .... memories of those days are very dear to me

Top Bottom