• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bucket List Cars - What Cars Would You Like To Drive At Least Once In Your Lifetime?

champsman

Elio Addict
Whan I get my Elio then I can save enough to replace my 58 Olds super 88 , 4 dr, no post, followed by a 59 Cadillac, which I drove for 2 yrs for a living.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
3 cars on the list.......
1. My Elio
2. Look to the left at my avatar. 1957 Longbridge Austin-Healey 100-6. My father made me sell mine to get my new '63 Buick Special Convertible
3. A car that doesn't exist......... A left hand drive long nosed "D" type Jag with integrated tailfin, disk brakes all around and updated all independent suspension powered by a dry sump 3.5 L EcoBoost with a Tremec TR-6070, 7 speed manual transmission, geared for top speed of 200MPH. Of course it doesn't exist, but I can dream.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Other than my Elio, I can't really come up with anything. Although .........Even though I'm not a pilot, Sam's idea of the space shuttle Sunday Drive isn't bad, I'd be happy in the passenger seat on that ride.:)

trock59

Elio Addict
First saw 'Rock Crawing' in Tn., a while back, That looked like a 'Hoot' to do. If I/some-one wreck(s) my 4 wheel drive Kia/Sorenta, I'll turn into a rock crawler and just drive the Elio.lol
What year is yours? I bought an 05 new - LX 4x4. Just turned 95k (hard miles) and still going even though the valve covers leak like hell. I hope it holds out until we get 26,619 Elio's built 'cause the next one is mine!

trock59

Elio Addict
3 cars on the list.......
1. My Elio
2. Look to the left at my avatar. 1957 Longbridge Austin-Healey 100-6. My father made me sell mine to get my new '63 Buick Special Convertible
3. A car that doesn't exist......... A left hand drive long nosed "D" type Jag with integrated tailfin, disk brakes all around and updated all independent suspension powered by a dry sump 3.5 L EcoBoost with a Tremec TR-6070, 7 speed manual transmission, geared for top speed of 200MPH. Of course it doesn't exist, but I can dream.
But you have the plan, you must build it. If you build it I will come - and beg you to let me drive it!

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
2 Auto's on my bucket list I would most like to own.

32ford_roadster-1820_zpssnxxgay9.jpg

64chev60666-2_zps4e3d62ea.jpg

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Adjacent to where I work is a body & paint shop, today when I walked by I saw them testing hydraulics on a 70's car.... it bottomed out so low that it rested on the body panels for a moment - before they all crumpled.

Scratch one body shop for trusted work.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Many cars they are more like fantasy's for some of them. I am sure I am forgetting some.

Like to drive
Mclaren F1
Ferrari F40-F50-Enzo-LaFerrari If i won the lotto I would buy them all
Ferrari 275 GTB/4
Formula 1 car preferably a successful car but any would do.
Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini 400GT
Pagani Huayra-Zonda
Monster Truck
Shelby GT350
Shelby Cobra
Nissan Skyline GTR R34

I also would like to play with one of those big earth movers

"dream" Cars I have driven.
Ferrari F355 Spyder
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Porsche Boxster S
Lamborghini Diablo (only like 20ft in reverse so I don't know if it counts?)
Various Mustangs