• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Businesswire (02/16/2016): Elio Motors Deployment Of Iqms Erp System

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
EnterpriseIQ is one of the few automotive ERP software solutions that is fully approved by Honda of North America, Inc to meet their stringent EDI requirements in multiple functional areas. Used by many automotive manufacturers, the IQMS Honda of North America, Inc. Implementation Program is a single-source, comprehensive solution to ensure compliance with Star, Delta and GPCS approval. This includes all required EDI templates and label creation, as well as creation of ASNs to verify software installation and supplier capability.

Customers continually rely on IQMS to achieve Tier 1 authorization to all major automotive manufacturers including Honda Motor Company of America, Inc.™, Toyota Motor Company, and Daimler Chrysler.

Bowers, help please:

ERP = Enterprise Resource Planning
EDI = ?
IQMS = Company that makes the software
GPCS = ?
ASNs = ?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Link to complete description:
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160216005257/en/

Auto Manufacturer Elio Motors Inc. Chooses IQMS ERP as Single System for Managing the Company’s Processes

Elio Motors is aligning deployment of IQMS ERP system with setup of manufacturing for new up-to-84-MPG, three-wheel vehicle to gain real-time insights and coordinate processes at the factory and HQ

February 16, 2016 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time

PASO ROBLES, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IQMS, a leading manufacturing ERP software and manufacturing execution system (MES) authority, today announced that automotive manufacturer Elio Motors Inc. has selected IQMS’ flagship product, EnterpriseIQ. Elio Motors, which is anticipating the roll out its highly fuel-efficient, three-wheeled motor vehicle in Q4 2016, is implementing EnterpriseIQ to provide a single system for managing the company’s processes and obtaining complete, accurate information to support decision-making.

Thanks DJL!

I noticed a new person being quoted, I don't think I've heard his name before: "... [said] Shane Stirmers, finance manager for Elio Motors Inc."

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EDI = Electronic Data Interchange, a bunch of standard data formats that companies can use to exchange electronic data
ASN = Advance Shipping Notification, like a packing list, but sent in advance of the shipment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_ship_notice

I don't know what GPCS means.

Gas Purification Control System? (grasping here, damn Google, failed me again..)

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom