• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Caddo Gop Executive Committee Guest Speaker Mike Thibodeaux On Elio Motors

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Caddo GOP Executive Committee Guest Speaker Mike Thibodeaux on Elio Motors

Love accurate information based on fact. If you have time to listen to what speaker Mike Thibodeaux says about Elio Motors. Like what he has to say, or not, it sounds factual. There were other topics discussed at the meeting so you can listen to the entire meeting or skip to the Elio part. There is more Elio stuff in the question and answer discussion at the end of the meeting. The Elio part of the meeting starts at 12:20 in the recording.

http://www.shrevetalk.com/caddo-gop...guest-speaker-mike-thibodeaux-on-elio-motors/

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I heard this on Facebook a few days ago and am glad that we have this now as it does clarify the relationship between Caddo Parish, IRG, and Elio Motors. I have been saying what he said about this for a long time however there continues to be much misinformation around these relationships.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I heard this on Facebook a few days ago and am glad that we have this now as it does clarify the relationship between Caddo Parish, IRG, and Elio Motors. I have been saying what he said about this for a long time however there continues to be much misinformation around these relationships.

Pretty hard to dispute the honesty of a politician who wants to give back pension money he doesn't think he earned. We need more like him.

Top Bottom