• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Can't Get Enough

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been feeling starved for news and information so spent a little while searching for other forums from which to glean information. Now, now, before you light the fires and grab your pitch fork for crown lynching me for defecting, let me say that there is not very much happening on any of the other forums around web. That may not be the same on the Elio Facebook page, but since I hate social networking in general and Facebook in particular, I didn't go there to check.

My purpose for making this observation public here is to compliment this group for having an extremely active membership as well as providing a source for loads of information. Keep it up, y'all!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been feeling starved for news and information so spent a little while searching for other forums from which to glean information. Now, now, before you light the fires and grab your pitch fork for crown lynching me for defecting, let me say that there is not very much happening on any of the other forums around web. That may not be the same on the Elio Facebook page, but since I hate social networking in general and Facebook in particular, I didn't go there to check.

My purpose for making this observation public here is to compliment this group for having an extremely active membership as well as providing a source for loads of information. Keep it up, y'all!

Couldn't agree more! I've strayed (say 10 hail Marys), but always come back here to see what's "actually" happening with the Elio. Goofyone, one of our exhalted moderators, is like the proverbal "fly on the wall" at Elio corporate headquarters...States what he knows as facts, corrects when some people misinterperate what was said. LOTS of highly intelligent people here, with a huge variety of disciplines, from gearheads to technonerds, and everything in between.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how hard it would be to do a web-cast and get in a few EO member meetings? This would make even small local meetings interesting to members worldwide. This is only worth it if there are some show-and-tell moments in there, but it's an idea.

But also, I guess there's nothing stopping any one of us taking video of interesting subjects, posting to you-tube and dropping a link here in the forum discussions.

So what does everyone consider interesting subjects in a video?

Top Bottom