• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Can't Get Enough

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:) Sounds like we have plans for our first Elio Owners meet up in the Bay Area! Everybody at LockMD's house &Norahsbed will be supplying the brewskis!

(No drinking & driving, though)

Keys in the hat, pitch a tent. Wait, I think it was said BEFORE the Elio, now where's my TRUCK LOAD of beer? and NO you can't take any left overs with you :p

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:) Sounds like we have plans for our first Elio Owners meet up in the Bay Area! Everybody at LockMD's house &Norahsbed will be supplying the brewskis!

if my mariners beat the angels today in the seasons last game and the rangers beat da "a's" I will not only buy the beer I will buy everyone on heres elio. GO M'S

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if my mariners beat the angels today in the seasons last game and the rangers beat da "a's" I will not only buy the beer I will buy everyone on heres elio. GO M'S
You either are very sure they are going to loose, or you placed a very hefty bet of them. Either way, if you wn and you pay for my Elio, I will pay to go pick it up. :D :rolleyes: :) Z

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK! (Remember, even under that scenario, we will be tied for the 2nd wildcard and my A's will play your M's in a one game tie-breaker. With King Felix pitching today, he won't be available for that game. So my A's could still make the playoffs over your M's, AND you buy my Elio!) Go A's!!!

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK! (Remember, even under that scenario, we will be tied for the 2nd wildcard and my A's will play your M's in a one game tie-breaker. With King Felix pitching today, he won't be available for that game. So my A's could still make the playoffs over your M's, AND you buy my Elio!) Go A's!!!
yes I know. and now..itsa time to wish you good luck in the playoffs....while I sink into a deep depression. but on the bright side. I saved millions of dollars!

Top Bottom