• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Can't Wait For Elio, Going With This Instead.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
No love for the 918 spyder? La Ferrari?

Second choice would likely be the Porsche 918 but I have been a McLaren F1 fan as far as I can remember so I would love to own one of their amazing road cars. I really don't like the styling of the La Ferrari or really most Ferraris. They do build some nice cars but just not my cup of tea. Of course if someone wanted to buy me a Ferrari and insist I drive it, well I guess I could suffer through that. :D

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Word! I like the Koenigsegg with its Ford 4.6L DOHC derived engine. Those doors are sex though

The doors really got a workout in "Need for Speed." 3 count em 3 Koenigsegg Agera's in the movie. A McLaren P1, Saleen S7, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. A Lamborghini Elemento(no such car) supposed to be similiar to the Veneno, a car they called the GTA(not sure if that is a real car, not at all familiar to me), and one of my favorite trucks.

Attachments

• oly Bronco.jpg
    oly Bronco.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 311

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The doors really got a workout in "Need for Speed." 3 count em 3 Koenigsegg Agera's in the movie. A McLaren P1, Saleen S7, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. A Lamborghini Elemento(no such car) supposed to be similiar to the Veneno, a car they called the GTA(not sure if that is a real car, not at all familiar to me), and one of my favorite trucks.

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento looks real enough to me. A all carbon fiber Gallardo

lamborghini+sesto+elemento+06.jpg

GTA Spano Spanish Supercar

Last edited by a moderator:

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento looks real enough to me. A all carbon fiber Gallardo

lamborghini+sesto+elemento+06.jpg

GTA Spano Spanish Supercar
Holy smokes got past me (Elemento) you know year? Around the same time as Reventon? What was the cost?....................now I'm kind of sick, thinking about what happened to the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Holy smokes got past me (Elemento) you know year? Around the same time as Reventon? What was the cost?....................now I'm kind of sick, thinking about what happened to the car.

2013 3 Million $ or so I think they will make 20 of them not street legal far as I know take it away Top Gear

Stig spins it here

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

They used a lot of cool cars in the film and the cars did actually do a lot of stunts as they used no computer generated special effects however no priceless automobiles were actually destroyed in the film. Instead they used highly detailed fiberglass reproductions for the crash and burn scenes.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
one of them thar cadeelac station wagons is shore nuff the perfect car for me if your buying the gas and insurance.
I had the Elio Orange Volvo 1975(?) station wagon. The thing did everything with easy, hauled my fishing rods without breaking them down and was a portable motel. Ya all can keep them noisy fuss-budgets.

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They used a lot of cool cars in the film and the cars did actually do a lot of stunts as they used no computer generated special effects however no priceless automobiles were actually destroyed in the film. Instead they used highly detailed fiberglass reproductions for the crash and burn scenes.

A little tough to tell in this movie, not like Miami Vice, where you could tell the Pantera based Testarossa vs. the real Testarossa.

Top Bottom