• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Caring Neighbors United Annual Mother's Day Weekend Plant & Flower Sale

Reaction score
To My ELIO Friends in the Ravenna area. I would love to see you. Even if this has nothing to do with our ELIO Dreams, of which I still believe in. Mother's Day is still Mother's Day and the gardens still need plants. The Caring Neighbors United is a small group of old people raising money for the Liberty Camp for Kids every year, except covid two years ago. It's back and in full swing. If your able stop by and say hello.

We are going to have our Caring Neighbors United Annual Mother's Day Weekend Plant & Flower Sale, starting Friday, May 6th.

We have a great new location. Maplewood Christian Church, 7300 St Rt 88, corner of Peck & 88, in Ravenna. Look for our large tent. It's just up the road from Mrs. Hudson's place, on the same side of the road.

Please stop in for your favorite Mother's Lovely Hanging Flower Basket and / or vegetable including okra & annual flower plants. (I ordered too many Okra. HELP!!!)

First come first serve only. I encourage friends & folks to come early for the best pickings. Sale ends on Mother's Day, Sunday afternoon. Thanks too all. LillyMay (Rusty)

Top Bottom