• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes. A big food court with lots of healthy selections.

info appreciated .... well, appreciated up to the healthy selections part ..
baghead.gif

Jim

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I so glad I made the long trip the Charlotte today. It definitely confirmed my decision on getting one. I would post pictures on here but my files are too big. I did post a small album on the facebook Elio Owners page. I was told that next year when they do their tours with the P5....yes that's right...the P5....that they will also have a Elio for reservation holders to test drive. That should be a hoot.

Argh! I made it a point to sign on tonight to see your pictures. Like Z, I don't do facebook, I was hoping to see your pictures and impressions. Oh well, see y'all on Monday....night night

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am leaving my house now but will not head to Charlotte until this afternoon. I hope to leave the northern Atlanta suburbs around 3 PM and beat the early Friday Atlanta rush out of town. Hopefully that works out and I will check into the Residence Inn Charlotte South at I-77/Tyvola Road a couple of hours later. If I have time I will try to make to the mall for the last hour or so tonight.

Tomorrow, Saturday, I plan to be at the mall about the time they open and stay until we decide to go to lunch. rdoearth is coming up from Atlanta tomorrow morning so I will try and wait for him before we head off to lunch. After lunch I will go back to the Elio display for a few hours until supper time. I hope SandyCWV's invitation is still open for dinner at Waldhorn as some good German food and beer sounds like a great way to end the day. :)

The mall opens at 11 AM on Sunday and I will try to be there for an hour or two before heading back to Atlanta hopefully during daylight hours.

We will be heading down Saturday afternoon. We might make it out to the mall when we get there and then head out to dinner a bit later. Since there may be a small group we don't want to leave people waiting, the restaurant (Waldhorn in Pineville) is open until 10pm so maybe 7-8?? That is late for us small town people. I know, lots of mights/mays... All I am thinking is that a good German dinner will be eaten. Depending on how busy the place is, it might not be in a group. :) I am really looking forward to seeing the Elio. Appreciate the notes from people who have already seen it.

Top Bottom