• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Club Cruises

Robert McWhirter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was a member of s2000 Atlanta years ago, we would all get together at meets and compare each others mods that we did to our cars to make them unique and different from stock, then we would go on all day cruises threw the north ga mountains and all over the state. It was a blast , and once the Elio comes out, I'm looking forward to our Elio club meets and cruises. That is if anyone is interested in having a club and doing events like that. I know I am!!!! :D

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I actually saw an s2000 club drive through Helen a few months back. I started a little clubs area that should pick up some steam once we get off the ground and get some more members.

dgruis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was a member of s2000 Atlanta years ago, we would all get together at meets and compare each others mods that we did to our cars to make them unique and different from stock, then we would go on all day cruises threw the north ga mountains and all over the state. It was a blast , and once the Elio comes out, I'm looking forward to our Elio club meets and cruises. That is if anyone is interested in having a club and doing events like that. I know I am!!!! :D

My wife and I would be big-time excited to be Elio "cult" members. We did not realize when we bought our smarts that we were joining a car-cult. For the first time in her life, my wife is a car nut. We have been to both National smart Car Rallys, and a Midwest smart rally. Cruisin' is incredible fun. We all agree the most common questions we receive are: 1) while putting on gas..."Is that electric?" 2)Your wife/husband lets you drive that? It is a death trap. I often reply: 1) Yes, its electric but the squirrels love a gasoline fix. 2) Not a death trap. Crash ratings are higher than some small cars.

Belanger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of fun! We currently have 2 goldwing trikes we love to ride around Ga

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all Double D from OHIO......Something to think about. When we start getting cars on the market we should consider forming a Motorcycle type club for Elio Owners. I had a 1984 Honda Goldwing for 12 years and it was our vacation Machine. I belonged to the GoldWing Road riders association. There were local chapters in the areas where you lived and there would be a meeting once a month. You met at a Location for a Ride/drive for us to head to an eating establishment within a 30 to 40 minute drive and socialized with like minded folks. I attended to WING DINGS, That was the yearly National Meeting at a Destination. One year it was Nashville and another year it was in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. We will probably end up with after market dealers for these vehicles they could display there wares. One destination for an ELIO Convention would of Course be at the PLANT in SHREVEPORT to take a tour and see how our vehicles were made. Just something to consider. they do it with Harleys , Harley Owners Group..HOGS. They do it with Corvettes, They do it with Goldwings......Maybe we can do it with Elios ! Think about it.
Double D in Ohio

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all Double D from OHIO......Something to think about. When we start getting cars on the market we should consider forming a Motorcycle type club for Elio Owners. I had a 1984 Honda Goldwing for 12 years and it was our vacation Machine. I belonged to the GoldWing Road riders association. There were local chapters in the areas where you lived and there would be a meeting once a month. You met at a Location for a Ride/drive for us to head to an eating establishment within a 30 to 40 minute drive and socialized with like minded folks. I attended to WING DINGS, That was the yearly National Meeting at a Destination. One year it was Nashville and another year it was in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. We will probably end up with after market dealers for these vehicles they could display there wares. One destination for an ELIO Convention would of Course be at the PLANT in SHREVEPORT to take a tour and see how our vehicles were made. Just something to consider. they do it with Harleys , Harley Owners Group..HOGS. They do it with Corvettes, They do it with Goldwings......Maybe we can do it with Elios ! Think about it.
Double D in Ohio

We already have some forums with posts for clubs, they are at the bottom of the front page :D

Elio Bob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double D in Ohio
Double D. Chapter I -2here 84- 96 Goldwing now a Elio ohio

Top Bottom