• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Collectors Addition?

barry

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly makes the first elios to roll off the line "collector's additions"
will there be some kind of emblem?
And if not, at what point do they continue to roll off the line but stop becoming collector's additions?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
fry_iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
You're going to need a bigger calculator.
I see what you did there. LOL... editions, additions... whatever. :)

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps the first run Elio's could have some feature that identifies them as Limited Edition models.........maybe just for the most enthusiastic $1000 all in Superfan. A Superfan emblem on the Hood and/or steering wheel. A Paul Elio Signature........SuperMan..........I mean Superfan Edition. Like they have time for this kind of fun trivia.........as they attempt to lock in all the final details to production.

I plan on purchasing one Elio in my lifetime and for me that will be my personalized custom collector's Edition.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Lord Elgin will signify the collectors edition :p

Not for me... need something else.... I think the Lord Elgin dash cluster is just plain ugly... I would replace, it as soon as possible... I really hope it is not that...

I am guessing some type of Seal or Emblem for the "All in" group... when I asked them about something special for the $1000 all in group, they stated that the Elio Team had something planned for the "All in Granders" the True Believers... they just replied... YOU just have to wait and see....

Proud to be ... an Elio owner... soon #2225

Top Bottom