• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Collectors Addition?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Elio could create a Believer' Edition Elio "BEE" symbol somewhere distinctively for all of us who believed enough in Elio to put up our non-refundable reservations. We were the passionate advocates to lead the Elio reservation and this would set our Elio' apart from the others.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Lord Elgin will signify the collectors edition :p
url.jpg

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not for me... need something else.... I think the Lord Elgin dash cluster is just plain ugly... I would replace, it as soon as possible... I really hope it is not that...

I am guessing some type of Seal or Emblem for the "All in" group... when I asked them about something special for the $1000 all in group, they stated that the Elio Team had something planned for the "All in Granders" the True Believers... they just replied... YOU just have to wait and see....

Proud to be ... an Elio owner... soon #2225

I think the collector edition will be.....................................................yours, when you buy a second one...
I'm already thinking about doing that...just thinking at this point but I have my suspicions that 2 years from now I could sell one for twice what I paid for it.

Top Bottom