• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Colorado Elio

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Love the photos it shows a good angel on how well someone would fit. I know this may be asking too mush but what is your sizes so i can get a feel for how i would fit

Hey Whitestar, there've been lots of photos and stories of large men sitting and fitting just fine. Check www.eliomotors.com, then Why Elio?, then Specs. NFL offensive and defensive lineman could fit just fine. There's been a video of a guy 7' tall sitting in and getting out of the vehicle.

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the rear seat view. I don't remember the last time I rode on the passenger seat on a motorcycle but I suspect that if you replaced the headrest with a helmet that must be what you would see on a motorcycle.

The picture also adds fuel to the idea of putting a tablet in the back of the headrest. The passenger could use the tablet to select a feed of the road ahead, a picture of the driver when trying to talk with them, a movie, etc.

I love the idea of a panoramic view from the rear seat; hopefully one of the next viewers will be able to do that.
I also have thought about that. Select either front view, rear view, left or right view, and panoramic view from each of these, along with a view of the driver, and if you really want to go wild, a roof down view of the dash. And just for fun, throw in DVD player to watch movies while on long trips. That way the rear passenger will not be concerned with staying seated for a couple of hours. How often do you leave the movie mid-way to go to visit the consession stand or facilities (potty for those with young children)? Watching the DVD from your couch does not count because you can put it on pause, the theater you can not pause, you just hold it in and pray you can last until the ending credits begin and hope you beat the rest of the crowd. And you also pray that you remember that sucking down the entire LARGE soda during the first part of the movie is not a good idea next time....

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The picture also adds fuel to the idea of putting a tablet in the back of the headrest. The passenger could use the tablet to select a feed of the road ahead, a picture of the driver when trying to talk with them, a movie, etc.

I love the idea of a panoramic view from the rear seat; hopefully one of the next viewers will be able to do that.
Like that idea and I know it would help those who might feel a little claustrophobic and let the passenger see the same things the driver does - kind of shares the driving experience.

Top Bottom