• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Commuters

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, gas prices are creeping up slowly again!
All we need now is $5 a gallon gas and there'll be an Elio in every driveway :D
I don't really like $5 gas, but I expect it is coming. Not sure about the Elio still coming some days, but optimistic. I know my friends want me to stop talking about it and take them for a ride in it so they can get on the list. My Sister in Law said that this one might up my date ability because this is way more classy than my Caprice Station Wagon or my Rusty Truck. So Paul, you can really help me out by producing the Rocket Silver one for me so I can commute to work in style, plus giving me a shot at improving my Manly Quotient too. I know that at 60 years old, I am not as desirable as I used to be, but I don't ask much, just a fun loving 55-60 year old lady to cruise in my Elio with me.

Go Elio

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas will not be getting back up to $5/gal any time this decade, probably not for a couple. Fracking is more expensive than traditional drilling, but it's available enough that it is the new market stabilizer force. As soon as oil climbs to the $70-per-barrel range, fracking will be profitable again and new wells will be started, until the price comes back down. That dynamic won't change for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom