• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Compiling A List Of Questions

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be attending the event at the Village at Corte Madera on Saturday, July 19th and wanted to put a list of questions together that I can ask while I'm there, so if there is anything you need to know post your questions here and I will do my best to get as many of them answered as possible.

Someone brought up a good question in another thread which I don't remember seeing a good answer for yet. Will the Elio have a full aerodynamic belly pan to seal up the under side of the vehicle?

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was able to see the Elio today in Corte Madera and speak to Jerome V. Great guy and he was able answer a ton of questions. I am real busy over the next few days to week, but I will post what I learned later next week or possibly next weekend. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Cali Chris, since we have a 30+ page thread about whether or not we'll safely be able to tow a trailer behind the Elio, would you mind asking more about that? I realize they might not have details until the prototypes are tested on the road, but I'm very interested in A) will it be safe to tow, regardless of whether or not a hitch is installed aftermarket and B) how much weight is too much?
Thanks for offering to compile a list for all of us. Great idea.
Cali Chris May have more details when he responds; however, what I was told is that any claims of towing ability would require testing and additional delays in production, which they are not willing to do at this time. I would imagine more info will come on this once production has begun. I also imagine that there will be those who do their own testing once they receive their Elios and we will probably hear from them before any formal statements from the company.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was able to see the Elio today in Corte Madera and speak to Jerome V. Great guy and he was able answer a ton of questions. I am real busy over the next few days to week, but I will post what I learned later next week or possibly next weekend. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Ellis

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eliometer...
When I was at the Columbus OH event someone was asking about the hitch and the Elio rep said the receiver will be preinstalled. No mention as to what size etc.
Danno - I was there, right behind you, I guess, because I heard the conversation. I am interested to see it.

Top Bottom