• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Congrats Bilgerat!

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And just wait till you have to deal with SS and Medicare; you think waiting for the Elio is frustrating? You ain't seen nothing yet :becky:

<And a note about Medicare, you HAVE to take it. If you don't, and you sign up for it later, they back change you for not taking it when it was first offered.>

Im not too concerned about it. There's an SS office south of us that serves a smaller area and is never too busy, and I even know a few of the folks that work there, so this will be MUCH easier that dealing with the office in the western burbs that we normally would. Besides, what do I have but time? :p

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yah, she's ready. I made her life when I told her I was getting out early. ;) We've already taken advantage of that little midweek perk; the Terracotta Warriors display at the Field Museum will end soon, so last Wednesday, we took the train into Chicago and headed over to the museum. It wasn't empty, but it sure wasn't crowded, either!

Top Bottom