• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Copy Catin' Porsche Tradition ? Yea !

bebopag

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
FIFTY-TWO YEARS AGO...August 1964 bop picked up his $3,600 Irish Green 365 "C" Porsche at the Zuffenhausen, Germany factory.
Once out on the streets (and autobahn) soon found out most approaching Porsche drivers would briefly flash their lights (reciprocally at each other as a polite greeting to fellow Porsche drivers).
Hey folks, would that not be ah nice littl' tradition to start when meeting other new Elios' ?
Try it, you jest might like it !

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
FIFTY-TWO YEARS AGO...August 1964 bop picked up his $3,600 Irish Green 365 "C" Porsche at the Zuffenhausen, Germany factory.
Once out on the streets (and autobahn) soon found out most approaching Porsche drivers would briefly flash their lights (reciprocally at each other as a polite greeting to fellow Porsche drivers).
Hey folks, would that not be ah nice littl' tradition to start when meeting other new Elios' ?
Bikers always give a thumbs up or a wave to acknowledge another rider; at least that's what we used to do; don't know about now.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Remember doing that in all my sports cars over the years, feels good. I think Elio folks will carry on the tradition.

Last edited:

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeep owners as well.
Well, at least the older ones, these new four door Jeeps aren't really Jeeps, but more like jacked up SUVs.
My opinion and no offense intended.
My daughter had one; I couldn't agree with you more.

Why would a Jeep need leather seats, cruise, automatic, U-connect in the 8 speaker stereo (you sync your phone to it), A/C, and every other option in the book; it was identical to my Nitro, with bigger tires on it.

Top Bottom