• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Correspondence From Elio??

JJ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone gets any correspondence from the Elio company? I went 'all in' with the minimum $100 a couple months ago. Originally I was gonna put up $1000 but as the production dates kept getting pushed back I decided to go conservative. Anyway, a couple weeks later I got my shirt and bumper sticker... and since then nothing. You would think that since they have our contact info and we have reservations for a car that they would at least send out a monthly letter/email just keeping in touch and following up with their potential customers. Does anyone get anything? Maybe cause I'm on the low end of the food chain with my $100 reservation is the reason for no follow up?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone gets any correspondence from the Elio company? I went 'all in' with the minimum $100 a couple months ago. Originally I was gonna put up $1000 but as the production dates kept getting pushed back I decided to go conservative. Anyway, a couple weeks later I got my shirt and bumper sticker... and since then nothing. You would think that since they have our contact info and we have reservations for a car that they would at least send out a monthly letter/email just keeping in touch and following up with their potential customers. Does anyone get anything? Maybe cause I'm on the low end of the food chain with my $100 reservation is the reason for no follow up?
I originally went in at $100 but also signed up for updates. You do that on the About Tab on EM. :-) Z

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JJ, I did the same, received my bumper sticker and T-shirt, and now get email updates with blog entries in advance of them getting posted on the EM website because I signed up for updates. I don't believe we will receive much more before production is underway. But I could be wrong.

JJ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I knew I must have been missing something??? Usually once you make contact with a dealer you can't get them to stop updating you or get off their mailing lists. I guess I figured since Elio has all our info they'd keep in touch with us automatically. I'll go sign up for updates.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only other times I have been contacted by EM is when Paul Elio sent and email announcement out to all reservation members stating that the production date had had to be moved from March 2015 to 3rd quarter 2015. The other time is when they sent a survey to all reservation holders asking about potential trade-ins if the Elio were to be released this fall. They said they were trying to get an idea of what to expect in the future.

BTW the Tech Talk used to come out on Tuesday and then it didn't but came on that Wednesday. Then a week or two later the Tour Blog started coming on Tuesday. I believe the EM Blog has always been on Friday because the author always starts out with Happy Friday Elio... or something like that. :-) Z

Roberto Benitez

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The only other times I have been contacted by EM is when Paul Elio sent and email announcement out to all reservation members stating that the production date had had to be moved from March 2015 to 3rd quarter 2015. The other time is when they sent a survey to all reservation holders asking about potential trade-ins if the Elio were to be released this fall. They said they were trying to get an idea of what to expect in the future.

BTW the Tech Talk used to come out on Tuesday and then it didn't but came on that Wednesday. Then a week or two later the Tour Blog started coming on Tuesday. I believe the EM Blog has always been on Friday because the author always starts out with Happy Friday Elio... or something like that. :) Z
What the duece. I never got that e-mail. I shall have to be Juanito on the spot when production time comes around--and make sure they have my contact information.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you add them to your address list as well. I was not receiving emails for a while. I don't have a spam folder so the emails were getting deleted and lost.I added
ElioFutureOwners Elio FutureOwners FutureOwners@eliomotors.com

ElioOrders Elio Orders Orders@eliomotors.com

ElioSupport Elio Support support@eliomotors.zendesk.com

ElioTellMeMore Elio TellMeMore tellmemore@eliomotors.com

to my address list. Then I contacted Elio and had them resend my order confirmation, and I got it.
It may be a spam issue.

Top Bottom