• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Coss, Ladies And Gentlemen

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to take a minute to thank Coss for his candor and posts through the years. Yes, times have not been great as of late but one thing has been true through the years. Coss and the other admins have kept this forum respectful and reasonably nice. I, for one, appreciate that. So, Thank you, Coss.

Why this now? Well, Coss is about to hit 10,000 posts. That is really something. Think about that for a minute. Here's a guy who feels passionate enough about the Elio to spend his time writing 10,000 posts. Kudos. (Get a hobby already! - I kid)

Seriously, thank you for helping to keep this forum interesting all these years!

Ty

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to take a minute to thank Coss for his candor and posts through the years. Yes, times have not been great as of late but one thing has been true through the years. Coss and the other admins have kept this forum respectful and reasonably nice. I, for one, appreciate that. So, Thank you, Coss.

Why this now? Well, Coss is about to hit 10,000 posts. That is really something. Think about that for a minute. Here's a guy who feels passionate enough about the Elio to spend his time writing 10,000 posts. Kudos. (Get a hobby already! - I kid)

Seriously, thank you for helping to keep this forum interesting all these years!

Ty
Kudos Coss!

Top Bottom