• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Crowd Funding Financial Details

Florida Guy

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea concerning how much of the company Elio will be offering via the crowd funding option? I understand they have around $30 million non-committed. If all those non-commitments turned into shares, what percent of the company will be sold in that manner. If we knew that answer we can easily figure out how much the company is being valued at and we could decide if such a start up is worth that amount. If anyone watches the show "shark tank" that is exactly what they calculate to decide if they can proceed.

Florida Guy

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
$50 million may well be the max....but what % of the company will that buy? That is what will determine if it is a good investment or not.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Further, if all of the shares offered hereby are sold,

investors in this offering will own less than 8% of the then outstanding shares of common stock

Reactions: Ekh

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone found what you consider to be the "Preliminary Offering Circular"? If I click on the link in the email I end up on the StartEngine site. If I then click on the "Reserve My Elio" button (as instructed), I end up back on Elio's site. I'm not seeing any formal looking document either place.

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone found what you consider to be the "Preliminary Offering Circular"? If I click on the link in the email I end up on the StartEngine site. If I then click on the "Reserve My Elio" button (as instructed), I end up back on Elio's site. I'm not seeing any formal looking document either place.
Found it. You have to be logged in to StartEngine to see the link. Its UNDER the Reserve My Elio button.

Reactions: Ekh

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. This appears to say the max they'll sell is $25,080,000 worth of shares. 1 Share is $12 with a minimum buy of 50 shares ($600).

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. This appears to say the max they'll sell is $25,080,000 worth of shares. 1 Share is $12 with a minimum buy of 50 shares ($600).
I missed the minimum buy part. Guess I have to up my ante to play at all. What I don't see is why they aren't going to go for the whole $50mm they are allowed to raise in any one year via Reg A+ rules.

Carlisle

Reaction score
I just signed up to comment on this, but have been following the forums for a few years. My reservation is all in for $100.

The preliminary offering circular is quite a disappointment, and I suggest reading through it carefully before deciding to participate. In particular, read through the section named "dilution" and information about how outstanding options granted to a few 3rd parties may affect the value of any shares you purchase.

Personally, I would only do this if I simply wanted to donate money to the cause of making Elio a reality.

Top Bottom