• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Devon Thorpe Interview With Paul Elio

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Silas Sunday's question was first and it was asking when progress photos will be posted. No real answer, just that we will get them
I can't get that at this location, so yes post what you can. Maybe others are in that same state.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not good at note taking, so take the rest of my notes with a grain of salt, the Q and A's are all my summarizations, so some accuracy could be lost:

Gary Dunn's (fb regular) question next, when will Start Engine ask for the money that we initially pledged: as soon as they can, which means maybe 45-60 days from date of application, that is a guess though. Elio should be applying in a week or so.

Ekh's question next, how does the 27 mill fit into the whole picture? Paul gave some numbers about what has been raised so far, I didn't write those down. The end result: $200 million more to go, $186 million is possible from the AVTM loan, there are other (edit: 'credible an likely' - originally stated by me as 'unlikely' - took me three times of hearing it to really hear the difference between an and un) $ streams and because they are (edit: strategic and therefore) Paul did not want to reveal. Paul mentions he has 3 possible paths, so I assume the third was the money from equipment at the plant.

Interviewer is Tesla fan so asked about electric: Paul said, as we would expect, in the future that is an obvious option.

Now going on and on about what Reg A is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom