• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did Ford Call His First 20,000 Vehicles Off Of His Assembly Line A "ford"?

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am having a devil of a time keeping Elio the vehicle separate from Elio the Paul. Is Paul only going to ever produce one Model? is that why he named it "Elio"? If he names the Model "Elio", what is he going to call the Company?
OK that is a somewhat serious concern, and the real issue I wanted to address, but to lighten it up, what would you name the Elio Elio is creating?
I am putting all my weight behind "WTF". We Travel Fiscally-responsible.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
or how 'bout the I-Wing Fighter? And someone could offer a Starwars skin with personalized insignia/name/ID Number? we could all meet in the Denny's parking lot on a beautiful Fall Sunday Morning and go for a ride, and become a nuisance to everyone that is trying to actually go somewhere for a reason!!!!!!!! What a concept!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio's concept for a response to increased oil & gas prices makes me think the first production model should be called: "Freedom 1" {F1 for short} . The Elio [F1] is consistent with the Four (4) pillars of his concept, i.e. :
(1) 84 miles to the gallon = Freedom from the 'yoke' of foreign oil.
(2) Five star crash rating = Freedom from safety worries & insurance issues.
(3) American built/American made = American Jobs & Freedom from economic hardship.

(4) $6800 = Freedom of affordability.:)

@ElioMotors The first production model should be called: The Elio F1 ; "Freedom 1" {F1 for short} .
05:38 PM - 18 Mar 14
favorite_icon.png
Favorited by
Elio Motors @ElioMotors
Elio Motors is about to change the way you look at getting from here to there...

Last edited by a moderator:

Autoxdriver

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I like the Eagle too. It just so happens I was thinking the other day that the Elio would lend itself well to vehicle wraps, and the first one I thought of was an eagle or hawk with the talons on the wheel skirts. The headlights might could be the eyes.

I like Eagle as it stands for America and the car will be an American product. It sure would make a cool wrap too with a white bald Eagle head extending back into an American flag.

Top Bottom