• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did I Screw Up Ordering?

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dash board does not indicate the all in status all I can find is a "gotta have it" ..I intended to go all in for the 1000 bucks , wondering if i clicked on the wrong catagory...

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dash board does not indicate the all in status all I can find is a "gotta have it" ..I intended to go all in for the 1000 bucks , wondering if i clicked on the wrong catagory...
Take a look at the details of your order. If the order includes a t-shirt, you're all-in.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Take a look at the details of your order. If the order includes a t-shirt, you're all-in.
So that's the way it works.. a person sending 500 or a thousand without going all in does not get a shirt?.. Gonna be afraid to wear it , never spent ove 20 bucks for a t shirt before.. thanks for the info , I will check my dash board

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Any of the all-in (non-refundable) levels gets the t-shirt. It looks like they changed the link to the reservation site a little to integrate better with the main Elio Motors web site. The all-in levels are:
$1000 = Gotta Have It
$500 = I Want It
$250 = I'm Feeling It
$100 = This Is Cool

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any of the all-in (non-refundable) levels gets the t-shirt. It looks like they changed the link to the reservation site a little to integrate better with the main Elio Motors web site. The all-in levels are:
$1000 = Gotta Have It
$500 = I Want It
$250 = I'm Feeling It
$100 = This Is Cool
Well darn. I feel cheated. Because I went all in with This is Cool I never, ever will get to I'm Feeling It. That is so unfair because I am Feeling It! Deep breath. OK I'm over that snit now. I guess I can live with moving from Cool to Want. Sigh! :-) Z

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well darn. I feel cheated. Because I went all in with This is Cool I never, ever will get to I'm Feeling It. That is so unfair because I am Feeling It! Deep breath. OK I'm over that snit now. I guess I can live with moving from Cool to Want. Sigh! :) Z
I got an email response from Elio, I did it right and getting my 1000 buck t shirt

Top Bottom